Establish a learning center for the deaf:
- Where they will be taught the communication skills in sign language.
- Integrate learning the gospel (as progress is achieved) through daily devotions.
- Provide a sound biblical atmosphere for worship and adoration of the word of God.
Focus will be on school age children.
- Concentration of efforts:
- Weekly sign language sessions will be made available for friends and family members.
- Provide friends and family with fundamental techniques in the new language which will bring the family closer and solidify family cohesiveness.
- Bringing the family in unity will lay the foundation for a more stable church, neighborhood and those who will be touched and ultimately onto the country.
- Teach the gospel to friends and family through weekly meetings and time of worship.
- Train and prepare high school age students for future endeavors:
- By seeking out individual interests and abilities a comprehensive plan will be initiated as a blueprint for implementation.
- By utilizing available resources and completion of necessary schooling or training, students will be matched according to their competency skills with their career paths.
- The training center will house living quarters for administration personnel, classrooms for the academic classes, a vocational training wing and a chapel area.